Looking real good.. What about air flow? Putting fans in for cooling or is it going to be some kind of opening?

Looking real good.. What about air flow? Putting fans in for cooling or is it going to be some kind of opening?

Im gonna cut an opening on the right side that will have a tube fan underneath for a cross draft. The Tru has a built in fan so everything should be ok.

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Im gonna cut an opening on the right side that will have a tube fan underneath for a cross draft. The Tru has a built in fan so everything should be ok.

Cool,was wondering since the amps are covered. Clean work man

Cool,was wondering since the amps are covered. Clean work man

thanks bro....yeah with the fins air will move freely right over the LP and into the TRU. I still have a lot to do but now starting to see the big picture, Im happy!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

I gotta ask about that frame. Mild, wild or extreme? And what year truck? Been going back and forth on what to go with. If I was you I think I would go with accuair, seems like they have the best stuff out right now but just my .02. Looks badass though can't wait to get started on mine.

Archived