Second Skin Audio

sundown audio sa-8

kmb504

All amps are made in China or Korean so do not go over board on price. The change outside cover same components inside. If this is a family car look at maybe a good 5 channel amp. A lot of name brand amps are over priced for the name they put on the front.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

All amps are made in China or Korean so do not go over board on price. The change outside cover same components inside. If this is a family car look at maybe a good 5 channel amp. A lot of name brand amps are over priced for the name they put on the front.

What amp would you recommend?

I wasnt planning on runnng the component speakers on an amp, i was just gonna use the factory stuff.

You could run them well on a CT sounds 900.1 or AT1200.1 both would work well for the application and cost less than soundqubed and sundown. If you doubt the brand, check Steve meads video on the CT sounds 1400.1 it has same board as the AT1200.1.

My audio system

HU - Kenwood KDC bt755HD

Subs - Sundown SA 10 -2

Amplifier - CT Sounds 900.1

Car - 2013 scion TC

"It matter's not what other's think about you as long as you are happy with who you are"

"Great people didn't not sit around and wait for great thing's to come their way, they laced up their shoes, went out kicked some ass and made them happen"

"Until you've taken a long walk in my size 11 you have no right to judge me"

Musical interests: We came as romans, A Day To Remember, Three Days Grace, Disturbed, Story Of The Year, Atreyu, Breaking Benjamin, rise against, bullet for my valentine, red, skillet, Volbeat, alterbridge, creed, T.I., B.o.B, Eminem, T-pain,

You could run them well on a CT sounds 900.1 or AT1200.1 both would work well for the application and cost less than soundqubed and sundown. If you doubt the brand, check Steve meads video on the CT sounds 1400.1 it has same board as the AT1200.1.

I read up on the at1200 just now and that definetly seems like a winner.

Plus it looks clean too.

Yea, its nice especially for 200$, love the CT sounds bass knob though :)

My audio system

HU - Kenwood KDC bt755HD

Subs - Sundown SA 10 -2

Amplifier - CT Sounds 900.1

Car - 2013 scion TC

"It matter's not what other's think about you as long as you are happy with who you are"

"Great people didn't not sit around and wait for great thing's to come their way, they laced up their shoes, went out kicked some ass and made them happen"

"Until you've taken a long walk in my size 11 you have no right to judge me"

Musical interests: We came as romans, A Day To Remember, Three Days Grace, Disturbed, Story Of The Year, Atreyu, Breaking Benjamin, rise against, bullet for my valentine, red, skillet, Volbeat, alterbridge, creed, T.I., B.o.B, Eminem, T-pain,

Archived