kmb504 Posted October 22, 2013 Author Report Posted October 22, 2013 So ive heard haha Im not worried about a bass knob
Bmike Posted October 22, 2013 Report Posted October 22, 2013 when going on family trips I pull my 18 out and down size to an eight, happens to be a sa8 d2 , I run it at 4 ohms with my saz3500, think its rated at 750 at 4ohm . handles the power just fine. the only complaint I have is it isn't my 18! sounds great though. 2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd crescendo ft-1 supertweeters pioneer m650 pros audiocontrol 2xs crossover Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas
kmb504 Posted October 22, 2013 Author Report Posted October 22, 2013 when going on family trips I pull my 18 out and down size to an eight, happens to be a sa8 d2 , I run it at 4 ohms with my saz3500, think its rated at 750 at 4ohm . handles the power just fine. the only complaint I have is it isn't my 18! sounds great though. Im actually putting them in a trailblazer lt haha I seen a demo with 4 of them in a saturn ion, hit a. 151.7
kmb504 Posted October 22, 2013 Author Report Posted October 22, 2013 Anyone know the recommended airspace for a ported box for the sa-8
Joe X Posted October 22, 2013 Report Posted October 22, 2013 At 750W RMS I would recommend about 0.65 cubic feet net.
kmb504 Posted October 22, 2013 Author Report Posted October 22, 2013 At 750W RMS I would recommend about 0.65 cubic feet net. Thanks joex Ive seen a lot of your posts on different threads, thanks for your contribution to the community.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.