Guest Nismofreak Posted March 2, 2008 Report Posted March 2, 2008 yah those amp. How much are they? how power hungry are they? Quote
Guest Nismofreak Posted March 2, 2008 Report Posted March 2, 2008 well here goes another 3 gran on a upgrade. Well lets see. The 2 amps I might use is the stetsom 7kd or xxv maxximus. Time will tell Quote
Guest Nismofreak Posted March 2, 2008 Report Posted March 2, 2008 well I deciced to do this get another colossus or sell my colossus and get 2 gp3000d and sell my dc and get some aq hdc 2 15. Quote
AI James Posted March 2, 2008 Report Posted March 2, 2008 i dont see you getting much more out of them by adding even more power, i think you need to work on other things rather then amp power. Quote
Guest Nismofreak Posted March 2, 2008 Report Posted March 2, 2008 i dont see you getting much more out of them by adding even more power, i think you need to work on other things rather then amp power. well rebuilding my box can help right. What you mean? Quote
AI James Posted March 2, 2008 Report Posted March 2, 2008 well rebuilding my box can help right. What you mean? yea you can rebuild the box, if i recall correctly your running regular level 4 subs i odnt honestly think if you have a colossus on them that your going to get much more out of them by changing amps Quote
Bryan Posted March 2, 2008 Report Posted March 2, 2008 you are running about 1.6k to the lvl 4s now....another 400 isnt going to make much of a difference... Quote MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Guest Nismofreak Posted March 2, 2008 Report Posted March 2, 2008 yea you can rebuild the box, if i recall correctly your running regular level 4 subs i odnt honestly think if you have a colossus on them that your going to get much more out of them by changing amps true. 400rms doesn't seem to do alot. I might have to build a new box due to this one being to big. The box amatt designd for me is 5.75 cubs which I would have swappable ports for 35hz and 45hz. I wanna hit a 150 and if i do it I will call it a day Quote
Torres Posted March 3, 2008 Report Posted March 3, 2008 true. 400rms doesn't seem to do alot. I might have to build a new box due to this one being to big. The box amatt designd for me is 5.75 cubs which I would have swappable ports for 35hz and 45hz. I wanna hit a 150 and if i do it I will call it a day same here brotha. we're in the same boat. i was told to cut down to 2 of my subs and i'd get louder. doesnt make sense to me tho Quote
Guest Nismofreak Posted March 3, 2008 Report Posted March 3, 2008 I gotta ask my buddy. 2 15 on a ma4000d hit a 152.5 which is impressive. I hit a 147.6 with a really really bad box but yet the system sounds good and is loud Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.