Brandonbkd Posted October 22, 2013 Report Posted October 22, 2013 Cz components from crescendo? They're $120 http://store.crescendoaudio.com/cz-series-6-5-2-way/ FI BL18 Build Log: CLICK HERE!! 2003 Explorer Sport: FI BL18 SoundQubed 2200 at 0.7ohm Pioneer DEH-2500UI Pioneer 6 x 8s Rockford Fosgate 6 x 9s 5 ft^3 box at 35hz Lots of Mega Mat
LoudBimmer Posted October 22, 2013 Report Posted October 22, 2013 DD components go for $100 I believe.
Soccerballzs Posted October 22, 2013 Report Posted October 22, 2013 Walmart sells a lot of products that they do not carry in stores also. Cannot believe they sell Clarion also. A lot of guys on here have there equalizer. If those speakers are what you want go for it. Name brand means bigger price also, There RE Audio brand are sold on line here. Sonic has better pricing on them though. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/I Pioneer P99RSAmpere 38002-Ampere 125/44-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer 2-5.25 Satori Mids2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars2-Hertz Silk tweeters DC Audio Level 5/12 Skyhigh Wire Mechman 320 XS Power D3100MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/
truthsayer Posted October 22, 2013 Report Posted October 22, 2013 If your set on 2 way components, check out these polk's. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000P0R6LQ/ref=s9_simh_gw_p422_d0_i4?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-4&pf_rd_r=0JY0F5A6AJZ838SVANY5&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1630072402&pf_rd_i=507846 truthsayer
gattiboy13 Posted October 22, 2013 Author Report Posted October 22, 2013 I have never liked Polk and as for the CZ components I asked twice about them and no one seems to know too much of how they sound...but the DD components, where can I find those at? I want to take a look at those.
poorfish88 Posted October 22, 2013 Report Posted October 22, 2013 I can get em for $95 and acctually i had the old version of these, but they were way different with silk tweeters, woven fiber cone etc...but they were awesome and actually scosche is pretty high quality. I was wondering if anyone has heard these models? Scosche is high quality you say, could you please name some high quality products? I'm not trying to bash but they are not in the same league as the companies I named.
truthsayer Posted October 22, 2013 Report Posted October 22, 2013 Whats your budget? Hard to give you the best recommendation without knowing budget. truthsayer
Brandonbkd Posted October 22, 2013 Report Posted October 22, 2013 Whats your budget? Hard to give you the best recommendation without knowing budget. Kinda hard to post good advice when you don't read isn't it?. He said its $150 FI BL18 Build Log: CLICK HERE!! 2003 Explorer Sport: FI BL18 SoundQubed 2200 at 0.7ohm Pioneer DEH-2500UI Pioneer 6 x 8s Rockford Fosgate 6 x 9s 5 ft^3 box at 35hz Lots of Mega Mat
gattiboy13 Posted October 22, 2013 Author Report Posted October 22, 2013 I can get em for $95 and acctually i had the old version of these, but they were way different with silk tweeters, woven fiber cone etc...but they were awesome and actually scosche is pretty high quality. I was wondering if anyone has heard these models? Scosche is high quality you say, could you please name some high quality products? I'm not trying to bash but they are not in the same league as the companies I named. Scosche has been making award winning car audio producs for years, why should speakers be any different? There Realm components are of superb quality. The efx line have very good amplifiers, I have heard them. Just like when Directed came out with there amps, they were bad ass! Al I was asking is if anyone has heard them or can recommend on them, don't wanna hear the shoulda, coulda, woulda. But anyways...what I really want to get are some CDT but they are out of my budget, so I am trying to find an upgrade from my cheap Alpine Type S I have now, I hate them!
gattiboy13 Posted October 22, 2013 Author Report Posted October 22, 2013 Yes $150 is my budget. Not $200 or $170 but $150 is my max I can afford and I have Type S now and hate them!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.