Jump to content

What do u think!?


gattiboy13

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'd want to hear them before I'd buy. The brand Scosche isn't quality in my book, plus at that

price there are so many other brands that could be had for the same or cheaper. Check RF,

Sundown, and Rainbow if your going to buy without hearing them. I found a ton of speakers

at Wooferetc.com that I would buy way before those Scosche.

Posted

I can get em for $95 and acctually i had the old version of these, but they were way different with silk tweeters, woven fiber cone etc...but they were awesome and actually scosche is pretty high quality. I was wondering if anyone has heard these models?

Posted

Schosche it's sold at Wal-Mart. Not all Scosche products are high quality. I doubt many on this forum have heard these components to be able to give you much of an opinion. What is your price range for new components? If you think you're going to be happy with them, you might as well buy them and try them out. You're only out of $95 if they disappoint. If you've been happy with Scosche before, pull the trigger.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

Pioneer, sony, Infinity, kenwood, all great product and what do you know all sold at walmart. Just love how if its not a favored brand of this forum then it pretty much aint shit, too funny.

Posted

Let me know how they sound. Probably made by one of the poplar brands you named.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/


th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

Posted

Pioneer, sony, Infinity, kenwood, all great product and what do you know all sold at walmart. Just love how if its not a favored brand of this forum then it pretty much aint shit, too funny.

He didn't say don't buy them or they aren't good because they are from WalMart...

Plus there is normally a reason for something to not be favored by the general conscientious of us.

Pioneer I am planning on getting the 80PRS soon and many other members here run pioneer.

Sony, their electronics seem good, but I won't touch their speakers.

There are A LOT of people that run Kenwood on this forum.

As for WalMart, they sell products they can make high profit margins on. This means your paying more for less...

And yes they do sell RE subs, but can you walk into any WalMart and just buy one and walk out with it? No you have to order online..

But if you are going to get advice such as "If you've been happy with Scosche before, pull the trigger", or "I'd want to hear them before I'd buy" means they are "shit" then why would you even ask?

For my recommendation, save up for a better set of speakers. I don't like titanium tweeters, and Injection molded polypropylene doesn't sound promising to me for a diaphragm.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Posted

At your price point i would look into the pioneers and jbl p660c's as another option that will most likely sound better and last longer.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 962 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...