What do u think!?

gattiboy13

Whats your budget? Hard to give you the best recommendation without knowing budget.

Kinda hard to post good advice when you don't read isn't it?. He said its $150

Ok smart ass. Now what good did your post serve the op. Anyways op, doesnt seem like anyone hear has tried the scosche you speak of, nor do they wish to. But if you are happy with them, then by all means run them. I think some people were just trying to give you some good recomendations. I dont think anyone was really trying to bash scosche, its just no one is really impressed by their products for high end car audio set-ups.

truthsayer

Yes $150 is my budget. Not $200 or $170 but $150 is my max I can afford and I have Type S now and hate them!

Ok I'd try something that you can hear first. If you have heard them and they sound good to you that's all that matters.

I mean a lot of people would think the Alpine S speakers are great.

I don't have, nor have I heard the speakers you originally posted. But, I do run the Realm LS6c audiophile components, which are made by Scosche. Now, the MSRP of mine was damn near $600, (which I did not come close to paying), so they are made using much better parts and technology. But, all I can say is that I freaking LOVE them. A big FU to the haters that think Scosche being the parent company of Realm makes them inferior for some odd reason! I hear things in Pink Floyd songs now that I never knew were there before! lol. I can hear the difference in the high hats of a jazz drum that I know others speakers can't. SO hey bro, do your research, and get what you want within your budget.

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

This all escalated quickly. I wouldn't run Scosche gear because the Scosche gear I've seen is crap. We can't really compare Realm and Scosche just because it's under the same blanket of ownership. Im sure someone in the market, or who owned, for Brax would spit out their caviar if you suggested that they try Fosgate.

OP, I'm sorry if I offended you with my Wal-Mart statement. My advice still stands, if you want to give them a try, by all means pull the trigger. Let us know what you think and give a review of the product :)

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

On a side note, if the components you're looking at satisfy criteria that you're interested in, that's even more reason to try them out. Its going to be HARD to beat a nice silk dome set for the price you're looking at.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

This all escalated quickly. I wouldn't run Scosche gear because the Scosche gear I've seen is crap. We can't really compare Realm and Scosche just because it's under the same blanket of ownership. Im sure someone in the market, or who owned, for Brax would spit out their caviar if you suggested that they try Fosgate.

OP, I'm sorry if I offended you with my Wal-Mart statement. My advice still stands, if you want to give them a try, by all means pull the trigger. Let us know what you think and give a review of the product :)

I pretty much said all this in the first post.

Archived