Jump to content

Why you dont post wall builds at non car audio forums


Recommended Posts

Posted

wait, did this guy say that 110db was loud? hahahahahaha that's the funniest thing he said!

euthanasia!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

Posted

Off topic, ami...thank you for posing your show schedule on Facebook. But I dislike your show choices...

Because I can't make any of those shows :-(

LOL sorry, you can't make heatwave, why not? Like that is the show you have to make!!!

Oh I can make heatwave... That's like 30min north. I'm in San Marcos Texas.

I was talking about allof those AR and OK shows you mentioned. I was hoping for a east texas show you were gonna drive to. Lone star throw down had 105 vehicles running on the TL. Small show you missed. ;)

Come to the show in Altus on May the 4th, jeff!

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3016 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...