Anyone Want A Denon Z1?

Well i just got my deck yesterday and a few people where just like damn thats and awesome deck well the guy who sold me mine has a few more Soooooooo if you want a kick ass deck and if you ask any one they will pretty much tell ya that its an awesome deck !!! Just go to ebay and heres the number

Item number: 330216342389 Good luck

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

i have to ask. why does everyone say these are grwat decks? i have never seen one or heard of in until this site. sorry for the newb question

----reference's----

meade916

denon is all about SQ!

not flash very plain but the controls are amazing!

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

man we could go on for a loooooooong time about why they are great. but it is one of the end all be all of SQ decks. Id put it between the p1 from pioneer and the F1 from alpine as the best ever. Copper chassis mmmmm

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i have to ask. why does everyone say these are grwat decks? i have never seen one or heard of in until this site. sorry for the newb question

Ok the reason they are such great decks are one they are extreamly rare 2 they are really extreamly expensive and 3 what tapes did to 8 tracks and what cds did to tapes its like having a cd player in your car back in the 80s :lol: Its 3 times cleaner then a normal cd player ( or so im told )

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

as a stand alone head unit meaning no outboard processor, like a p9 or the f1, it it is the best headunit ever made.

Very low jitter, proprietary sound processing chip

dual 24 bit dac's, silver rca tails.

The only other headunit even close is the mac 5000

But it looks a little rough.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived