What Kind Of Battery To Get

Ok...I have an optime red top under the hood right now and I am going to need a battery for the back.

So what I am wondewring is what kind of battery to get. should I go with another optima in the back or should I get a kinetic?

Theres only one condition tho...I only wanna spend around $200

So here are the combinations I have come up with...buy 1 optima(red or yellow top) so that I have 2 optimas, or buy 1 kinetic HC1800 and have an optima up front and a kinetic in back, or I could get 2 Kinetic HC800's and put one up front and one in back

Which would be the best to get out of these?

depending how much amperage you will be pulling, any battery in the back will be good man

I read SOME of the wall build thread you have on here, but didnt see anything about amps

Even if you throw a $69 deep cycle battery in the back, as long as its mounted so it doesnt fly around, and it hooked up right, with preferably 1 run neg, and 1 run pos, you should be fine

But what amp/amps DO you have?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I got 2 Cerwin vega 1200D amps for the subs and a Cerwin vega 400 watt 4 channel for my speakers

OPTIMA YELLOW OR 1800 NOT 800

current set-up

kenwood ddx 712

clarion eq

focal 165 k2p front

focal 165v2 rear

2 re audio sexxx 12

us amps md3d

us amps md42

1 optima yellow top (rear)

1 xs power 5100r (front)

big 3 and 1 run 1/0 stinger wire

my build

my rebuild

smd2.gifduck.jpg

I got 2 Cerwin vega 1200D amps for the subs and a Cerwin vega 400 watt 4 channel for my speakers

POWER MASTER IS GOOD BUT A LIL OUTTA YOUR RANGE

Edited by ARMYSGT_D

current set-up

kenwood ddx 712

clarion eq

focal 165 k2p front

focal 165v2 rear

2 re audio sexxx 12

us amps md3d

us amps md42

1 optima yellow top (rear)

1 xs power 5100r (front)

big 3 and 1 run 1/0 stinger wire

my build

my rebuild

smd2.gifduck.jpg

i'd go with the two HC800s if you can cop them for $200

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Alright, so ive spent alot of money and now im tryin to save as much as I can on the rest of the stuff I need....so I figured i'd either get 1 kinetic HC800 for the back or 1 HC600.

Would either one be good enough?...im kinda leanin towards the HC600 cuz it cost less and it weights less(so maybe I can save a few bucks on gas :lol: )

Alright, so ive spent alot of money and now im tryin to save as much as I can on the rest of the stuff I need....so I figured i'd either get 1 kinetic HC800 for the back or 1 HC600.

Would either one be good enough?...im kinda leanin towards the HC600 cuz it cost less and it weights less(so maybe I can save a few bucks on gas :lol: )

right now im usuing a 10 farad capacitor and its doin the trick for now... and kinetik 600 is the equivalent to a 100 farad capacitor... ull b fine with that

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

u can get a yellow top pretty cheap look around or call places they sell them rebuilt at some stores my bro inlaw was getting them for 70.00 untill the store burnt down

new toy

97 chevy s10 ext cab

bagged

22s

system (coming soon )

4 soundstream t4-15s walled

2 concept 2410 mono amps

REFS

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=cartunez2004

http://caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t...ht=LOUDCARTUNEZ