Second Skin Audio

Should I build a 4th? Come help a beginner box builder (:

if you do a 4th bandpass u could port it through the ski hole and seal it off from the trunk.

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird..

He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke.

2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe

subs: 2 soundqubed hds300 12s 4'1" towers tuned to 29hz sub: AQ hdc3 12

Amp: pioneer gm9061 amp: poineer gm9601

headunit: kenwood kdc 255u mids: SQ pro mids

midbass: polk db 8s highs: stock

mids/highs: shitty off brand

IMO I don't think Torres is the most accurate solution for enclosure building. I'm not saying it's not somewhat accurate but definately are better options. If I were you I would take my time to read up on winISD especially if your set on going with a 4th order.

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

Well I decided on just going with a ported box (subs forward port forward). sealed from the trunk. I think I got my design so hopefully I'll be cutting by the end of the week.

Nothing for now...

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.

Well I decided on just going with a ported box (subs forward port forward). sealed from the trunk. I think I got my design so hopefully I'll be cutting by the end of the week.

Good luck mang, Make sure to get some pics! Love these woofers, have some myself

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

In your torres you dont have any common walls, is that intentional?

you only have 2.3cuft net. That seems too small but i don't know much about the XFL's

your port area per ft seems way too high

and your tuning seems a bit high, nless you isten to 70's rock or are buiding a burp box

In your torres you dont have any common walls, is that intentional?

you only have 2.3cuft net. That seems too small but i don't know much about the XFL's

your port area per ft seems way too high

and your tuning seems a bit high, nless you isten to 70's rock or are buiding a burp box

Nope not intentional haha. Just a newb.

and yeah that's on accident, how the hell did i mess that up... i wanted 2.3 per sub lol

i really don't know where my port area should be. Ithought around 15 per cubic foot. So I had a feeling I was on the high side.

And see that was my problem. I couldent get it to tune lower but i'm guessing that was because it was only 2.3 cubes.

Nothing for now...

Good luck mang, Make sure to get some pics! Love these woofers, have some myself

Thanks man! Yeah hopefully i'll have some pics in a week or so. Maybe i'll make a build log.

Nothing for now...

Archived