Door Panels: Starting New 02 Civic

Really nice work and great pics of everything!

One request, a pic close up of the front panel crossover mount. Is it behind plexi? LEDs?

I had the same idea, but couldn't find many examples.

Keep up the great work man, I'm tuned in to see the finished product for sure!

Do you mean the Passive Crossover that comes with these Components????

Yea on the bottom rear part of the door panel. (Slanted) That's one of your passive crossovers right? Or is that something else?

Judging by the pics the bottom right corner of the door panel has a TV screen and the crossover isn't being displayed. It's mounted on the door behind the panel. But that's just my assumption

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Really nice work and great pics of everything!

One request, a pic close up of the front panel crossover mount. Is it behind plexi? LEDs?

I had the same idea, but couldn't find many examples.

Keep up the great work man, I'm tuned in to see the finished product for sure!

Do you mean the Passive Crossover that comes with these Components????

Yea on the bottom rear part of the door panel. (Slanted) That's one of your passive crossovers right? Or is that something else?

Actually that is the Passive Crossover from the old system (MB QUARTZ) that i haven't removed yet (LAZY, NAH JUST BUSY). It will be taken off. On the New Rockford Components, I'm going Active. I have a 3sixty.3 and will use 2 4channel amps, 1 for the Mids and 1 for the Highs.

Continuing the Ring. Like I mentioned before the Area for the Mids will be the same color of the car and the Panel itself will be black with purple pearl and the Ring will separate the two colors and will be in Carbon Fiber.

20140101170444.jpg

20140101121417.jpg

20140102161821.jpg

20140102165231.jpg

20140102173811.jpg

20140102184322.jpg

20140102192937.jpg

20140102192954.jpg

Turning out slick! One of these days I have to try my hand at CF!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Archived