Door Panels: Starting New 02 Civic

Even if some don't like particular style elements, not many negative things to say about the build, level of craftsmanship and skill that you've put into it.

Like I said even tho I don't particularly like the style of the insert, it looks amazing and is flawlessly done.

Just different strokes for different folks I guess lol.

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, sorry i took so long but between the weather and life itself, i had to sit and wait it out but always working little by little on the panel. Didn't want to do updates till i had enough to show.

The door is 99.9% done. I am painting the door handle section. But here it is, ALL NICE AND PERDY LIKE.

My last update will be on the car but that will be a long time from now.

20140809142335-1.jpg drilled some hole so i can hot glue it down.

20140809142738-1.jpg

20140809152014-1.jpg here she is hot glued down.

WELL I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED WATCHING THIS WHOLE PROCESS AS I HAD IN BUILDING IT. AGAIN, SORRY I TOOK SO LONG BUT LIFE CAN THROW CURVE BALLS AT YA.

AND SORRY THAT SOME OF YOU DIDN'T LIKE THE END RESULT. I CAN ONLY TRY.

AND COMMENT, QUESTIONS, ANYTHING AT ALL, DON'T HESITATE TO DROP ME A LINE. ALWAYS HERE TO HELP.......

Wow!! Amazing!

And I must say the insert looks a lot better to me when with the whole door.. (Context helps) but I can definitely respect and appreciate the overall theme and how it looks all together. Sick work sir!

It's been awesome watching this come together, glad I was able to watch it and learn from your skills!

Please keep updating us with your progress/build on the rest of your car. I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting to see what else you come up with.

Hopefully one day I can see your car in person!

Turned out nice as hell. Great job will definitely be reviewing this when starting on my doors

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

Archived