Door Panels: Starting New 02 Civic

Dude Ive said this before but you truely are a master craftsmen! I thought I was decent at fabricating but you take it to a level of professional work I have never seen before! Truely amazing work and I hope one day I can be half as talented as you at building something so creative!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Your talent is undeniable!!! I'm supposed to be pulling my panels to start tomorrow and better believe I'll be studying you log tonight!!!!!!! :D

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Dude Ive said this before but you truely are a master craftsmen! I thought I was decent at fabricating but you take it to a level of professional work I have never seen before! Truely amazing work and I hope one day I can be half as talented as you at building something so creative!

Thank you goodvibes for your awesome comment. I'm really happy to know you guys enjoy my work and that i can help out when i can.

Yeah man. Thanks for the pm. Definitely glad I didn't miss this

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Your talent is undeniable!!! I'm supposed to be pulling my panels to start tomorrow and better believe I'll be studying you log tonight!!!!!!! :D

Thank you wood and i'm glad that my build log serves as a referece point for you.

Thank you wood and i'm glad that my build log serves as a referece point for you.

Archived