Jump to content

Crescendo PWX 6.5 mid range experience?


dionysus

Recommended Posts

Posted

Only neg. is shipping is not included, so they will cost a little more than 32$ per.

Oh damn I didn't even go to checkout I'm a week or two away from ordering still, but that's not a deal breaker for me so ill still get em!

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

I know I'm slightly post digging but I had one more question, should I get them in 4ohm or 8ohm? For now I'm just getting two, one for each rear door for some midbass and still not 100% sure on front doors probably the crescendo comp set but for these 6.5s should I get 4 or 8 ohms? Thanks for any advice guys your rock as always!

Posted

Question. Should I get a pair for my rear doors in 4ohm and a pair for my front doors in 8 ohm? Then get a tweeter set? I planned on glassin tweeters on my door panel at the top by where the side mirrors are but inside of course. Does that sound completely stupid or is that a ok plan 4ohm 6.5s in the back doors and 8ohm 6.5s in the front doors? Crescendo pwx 6.5s all

Posted

I know I am not supposed to ask for comparison, even more so on someone else's thread, but I need to know!:
PWX 6.5 or NeoPro v2 6.5?
I got $30 of store credit for Crescendo, but I REALLY like Sundown.
Sorry for attempting to hijack this, I just don't want to start a whole new thread and this seemed a very relevant thread.

Posted

But in the mean time... dionysus: why do you want to do that? what is your reasoning?

No hate here bro it is a relevant question (pwx compaired to neo pro) I'm curious too! To answer your question I only planned on running a pair of the 6.5s in my rear doors and then I just started wondering if I could/should in front and back doors, and at least if I just do em invack doors I was wondering if 4 or 8ohm would be better, I'm waiting till black Friday too but just seein my options

Posted

Not sure why you want 8 ohm in the front? are you going for SQ?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1051 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...