Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Pensacola, FL anyone close that can help on a future project?


Rick Griffin

Recommended Posts

Posted

Anyone close that can help with my install and advice on purchase, set up, box, etc.... I am in Pensacola, FL and am going to be installing a 12" dc level 5 on a dc 5k amp with a couple of xs d3100s and hopefully an upgraded alt.. If anyone is close, I would definitely love the help and would compensate for it. This will be my 1st "serious" install.

Posted

I would have no problem helping you but you are 3 hours away. I could probably bring my wife with me and then take her around p-cola when we are done. I will have to talk to her about it though. When would you be needing it done?

2017 Chevrolet Silverado LT CC - Will be running 2-3 DC Audion M3 8s, unsure of amp, Mechman 320 amp alt.

2005 Ford F150 - Bagged on 24s, fully shaved, raised bed floor. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6077 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...