Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have no experence with them but if need be you could raise them up with some small tubeing

Posted

hmm didnt think of that.

I wanted a old Tarantula amp as well but they are outrageous, im still looking to see how much i can get the grill for lol.

Posted

yup thats the one that got away from me. I had one of them back in the day, now that i want another i dont got that cash flow.

Posted
I have no experence with them but if need be you could raise them up with some small tubeing

yea...just do that...thats what i did with this grill...either 1/4" or 1/2" spacers that were silver and spray painted them black...worked fine..

DSCN1277.jpg

i likes me some audio stuff...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 991 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...