Go-N-Def Posted October 29, 2013 Report Posted October 29, 2013 I just picked some up and I notice they are 2ohm are they going to be a problem going to my headunit? Should I return them? What would happen I ran them? Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL
Skullz Posted October 29, 2013 Report Posted October 29, 2013 Most H/U's run 4 ohm out so it might not like the 2 ohm load but if you have an amp you can use you'll be fine then. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
Pioneerchuck Posted October 29, 2013 Report Posted October 29, 2013 You should be fine. Depending on the headunit being used I just wouldnt turn it up all the way
Go-N-Def Posted October 29, 2013 Author Report Posted October 29, 2013 I'm using a pioneer avh34or3500 something like that Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.