2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

Subs - (2) AA Mayhems 12's
Sub amp - (1) Populus Audio TPA 6500
Headunit - Pioneer App Radio 2

Batteries - XS Power (1) D3100 up front | 6 XP950 rear

Wire - Sky High 1/0 Gauge wires and RCA's and steve's VM1

Alternator - Singer 260 Externally Regulated

Front Stage: (2) PRV Audio 10W650A (4) PRV Audio 8MR500-PhP-4 (4) DS Bullet Tweets | (2) 6.5 Components (Rear doors)

Mids & high Amp : (2) Populus Audio 100.4

Processor: Rockford 3sixty.3

The Build Log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175922-2010-mazda-3-2-aa-mayhems-12-pg14-new-video/page-11

flakosignature1-1_zps0751010a.png

Yes my father was rushed to the hospital on Saturday morning complaining about chest pains and not being able to breathe at all. He was fighting the flu and is a pack to 2 a day smoker soooooo I was dealing with the first instance of seeing my dad laid up in a hospital bed. It kind of through off my weekend plans especially since he and I do some of the work on my builds together (sort of that father son bonding we never had when I was a git). He is still hospitalized and I am still unsure of what's wrong but he is doing better. I will be doing a few things this week to keep my mind off of it and hopefully he is out this weekend and I can get back to work.

In other news I am working on a trade agreement to secure mids/highs amps and all that will be left to complete this build is my mids/highs.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Sorry to hear that bud. Hope he's ok and wish him a fast recovery.

Appreciate it man. Working on my guilt trip to get him to quit smoking need to talk to a few vapers and see what is needed because thats going to be his christmas gift.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

I have a buddy did with cold turkey. I, on the other hand, use patch to aid. Smoke free for the last two yrs. It's tough man especially when one is still enjoy smoking.

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db