Second Skin Audio

Building My Own Damn Box

what about corner molding and fiberglass it in? like the / lookin corner molding might work not sure, thats about as easy as u can get <_<:unsure: a man might can get some of this http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=prod...d=2798-1487-999 and sand down the bumps or my dad has some at the lumber store that i can ship? thats as easy as i can think of, u can cauk behind it, brad nail it in and then put some resen over it and then some fiberglass mat and a lil bit more resen and should be fine or might work without dunno aint rly tryed it but should work the same, hope that helps

Sounds a wee bit complicated.

I will try to clamp the guide down on my friends table saw tomorrow and see if i can Get-R-Done.

Just having it sit out in the garage is killing me.

Want to give it a test run. See if I got any louder to the ear and if the lows come in better.

And, Of course, before and after videos.

Edited by Bigpimpin91

just take it up to the shop and tell them to rip you some 45's....or hell, i'll rip them and ship them to ya :lol:
just about to say same thing :P if i got scrap wood i'll chop some up real quick for ya. just pay shipping. but then you'd have to wait a lil longer

And this is why I love SMD.

I would rather wait and get a decent set off 45's then rush and cut them now and not be satisfied with them.

Shipping quotes?

couldnt be more than 10bucks...wont really know till i take them up there...but its suppose to rain the next couple of days, so i wouldnt be able to do them until wednesday...

Hold on a minute.

My Mom is getting whiny about Money I'm spending.

I need $250 for an Alarm installed and $25 for a new back door latch.

I got one of those awesome ducks from assman and I volunteered to send him $3.

She was like "How much do you need for your alarm? Don't you need a new latch? Here you go spending $3 on a stupid duck."

I told her it was a donation for his website and she said, "Yeah, his pocket."

So I'll have to gather up all of my change in my room and try to sneak a Money Order to amatt85 and assman without her finding out.

I'll let you know when it's coming.

Edited by Bigpimpin91

I don't know if you have a Target in your area, or I think its called like Fred Meyer or Meijer on the east coast, but they sell a jigsaw that angles to 45 and its like $27.

2000 Ford Explorer XLT

-20" RVM "Buck" Wheels

-2.5% Tint

-CompuStar Vizion Alarm

-(4) Infinity Kappa 680.7cs 5x7"

-1 XStatic BatCap Model 300

-2 18" DC LVL 4's

-Amps are undecided

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

I don't know if you have a Target in your area, or I think its called like Fred Meyer or Meijer on the east coast, but they sell a jigsaw that angles to 45 and its like $27.

I tried that route already.

Yes it is called a Meijer's.

A scroll saw is a jig-saw that can turn in different directions.

I had a problem with using that because I was cutting on the edge of the wood and the guide didn't like the fact that there was nothing to rest on the other half.

Yes we have a Target too.

Both within walking distance. :D

Edited by Bigpimpin91

Hm well if one of those doesn't work I guess you will have to have someone on here do it or go to a shop. Good luck man keep the pics coming, what are you going to cover the box with?

2000 Ford Explorer XLT

-20" RVM "Buck" Wheels

-2.5% Tint

-CompuStar Vizion Alarm

-(4) Infinity Kappa 680.7cs 5x7"

-1 XStatic BatCap Model 300

-2 18" DC LVL 4's

-Amps are undecided

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg