New to SPL and big systems

Well you should be able to get plenty big with those dimensions. Hopefully someone will step in with some experience with extended cab trucks. I know trunks... but trucks are not my thing.

I understand that, man! And I'm hoping that with those dimensions I'll be set. If not, a plan of attack will be trial and error.

[sharedmedia=garage:vehicles:2615]

• 1 month later...

Once again bringing this back from the dead. A slight update, only not with the NEW equipment yet. I traded a buddy for his subs because his truck is dead so they'd just be sitting there, he's using mine as a sub in his room, so for now until I get the 15 I'm running 2 JBL 12's. Pretty loud, definitely way more noticeable compared to my single 12. Just played a Decaf song today on them, so far they've been able to hit 28 Hz which is pretty impressive considering that they're only rated for around 275 watts each RMS. Still running my Pioneer amp which powers them pretty good if I must say. Definitely have headlight dimming now, but not TOO bad haha.

CAM00362_zps19856742.jpg

i hear shallow mount 10s are where its at

Hell yeah dude. I think I'm gunna use shallow mount 10s as mid bass though, get some Pyramid shallow mount 12s and tv speakers for tweeters on my dash and spend $800 to get it all neat and tidy with 8 gauge. I'll be 10x louder than you, I'll be able to rattle windows from the parking lot (;

You can't go wrong with that CT Sounds AT1400.1. It's the same amp as the Audio Technix 1200.1 that was recommended earlier in the thread.

Here are two of them in my extended cab truck:

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Can I bridge a 1200.1 with the 1400.1 because I have the audio technix but want to buy a second one

Subs= SoundQubed HDC3.112 Amps= Audio Technix1200.1, Sony XM4x40 & Clarion XC1410 Rear= Pioneer 6"x9" coaxial Front= Polk 6 1/4 componants Trunk Lid= Pioneer 6 1/4 coaxil Battery= Optima Yellow-top (front) Shrunken 35AH Wire= 0/2 AWG welding Cable! Alternator= 125amps Extra= Continuous duty solenoid

Bridge huh? You dont bridge two amps together. I would ask coleman if you can strap them my guess he will say no

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived