155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

well, the reason i went ahead and made the cuts by hand is cause i desperately need a new router.

gonna holla at my dad today to see if while im there getting wood i can get another one :)

and i should b e ordering a jasper jig soon to.

Man don't even waste your money on that

Just go to Sears and get the Circle Jig Cutter for $19.99(Thats CDN over here) it cuts up to 24" perfect holes down to 2 1/2 have to read the manual

But they also Make Routers to that I would take over Home Depshit( FUCK them) any day

Also your not the same guy, I don't think that was getting made fun of when you showed those pics and your flush mounting the radio Brezel

ALSO wow your a DC Dealer how much if you don't mind saying did you have to pay to buy into that company to get there stuff

Moving where the Money Trees are

Just go to Sears and get the Circle Jig Cutter for $19.99(Thats CDN over here) it cuts up to 24" perfect holes down to 2 1/2 have to read the manual

But they also Make Routers to that I would take over Home Depshit( FUCK them) any day

Also your not the same guy, I don't think that was getting made fun of when you showed those pics and your flush mounting the radio Brezel

ALSO wow your a DC Dealer how much if you don't mind saying did you have to pay to buy into that company to get there stuff

look at the balls on this dude. asking how much he paid to get into the company. wtf?

have you ever even used a jasper jig? theyre DEFINITELY not a waste.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

I didnt have to pay anything to be a dealer for Rusty, me and Rusty talked, im a cool cat and we went from there.

<_<

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

2morrow the baffles should be cut and everything sealed up from the inside and out.

got a few imperfections from my table saw and router, but other then that shes almost ready to be delivered to Mike ( FlaBoy22 ).

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

nice box, just noticed your from georgia, if I get a vacation any time soon I might cruise down to savannah with the wife and enjoy some sulfur smell lol I went on a fishing trip down there and man it was a horrible smell to my poor nose... I am sure its like when the people from the city smell chicken shit :)... btw buy the circle cutting aide tool I did and man its been nice since then. (I got mine from lowes)

I bought some new tools tonight too!!!!!

pictures coming in a second.

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

nice box, just noticed your from georgia, if I get a vacation any time soon I might cruise down to savannah with the wife and enjoy some sulfur smell lol I went on a fishing trip down there and man it was a horrible smell to my poor nose... I am sure its like when the people from the city smell chicken shit :)... btw buy the circle cutting aide tool I did and man its been nice since then. (I got mine from lowes)

whats it look like?

and yes im from Ga. savannah. beautiful city, but i guess the smell dont bother me cause ive been here my whole life?

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg