Could someone photoshop my rims?

Not really possible with that picture, Matte black is a texture not really a color you can just make in Photoshop. Black is black, and since its black like behind the rim when you go to fill in the rims with paint it just makes the whole thing black and you can't distinguish the rim from the black behind the rim.

Check out my Youtube channel www.youtube.com/user/ologiic

Not really possible with that picture, Matte black is a texture not really a color you can just make in Photoshop. Black is black, and since its black like behind the rim when you go to fill in the rims with paint it just makes the whole thing black and you can't distinguish the rim from the black behind the rim.

Thats fine i understand what you mean with the black inside i tried to get couple more pics a couple minutes ago and i still couldnt get it to look any better, i will have to try another day when its not so cloudy

!999.5 Volkswagen Jetta

1 Planet Audio BIg Bang 15

Powerbass 1500,1

Plasti dip just peels off you could always just spray a wheel! Lol. But it'll make your ride look alot different, in a good way, I did my stock explorer wheels and it changed the whole look up! You can see mine in the interior/exterior section the post is called "plasti dip time updated with pics" its like $6 a can at hone depot for just the black. Great product I'm trying to plasti dip everything in life now! Lol. But good luck bro you'll dig it!

Archived