Pro audio amps (110/220) volt with built in low pass

Ok......Will scope out those crown amps online.

Ill use a rack mount active equalizer as a last resort and I have heard of Behringer before......Loud sound systems use them

Thanks

Car audio .......nuff said lol ... just jokingIm a teenager currently studying law but all i can think about is car audio....

@ RCP Audio

So that means . I can use one channel for my mids and highs and the other for bass.

Thats awesome

Car audio .......nuff said lol ... just jokingIm a teenager currently studying law but all i can think about is car audio....

an eq isnt what you after I dont think, all your after is a rack mounted crossover, like a dbx 223 or 234, obviiusly all the cheaper brands make them as well.

now if you wanted to get serious and have some control, look into something like the dbx pa plus, or any of the driverack series, they will give you crossovers, eq, compressors, you name it

But for your application I feel like the new amps would be a good idea, exp if you get some with a little dsp like the crown ones, there are many out there that have it

how much power are you looking at?

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

@ RCP Audio

So that means . I can use one channel for my mids and highs and the other for bass.

Thats awesome

Yes you can, I have a small DJ rig which I send out that has two of the xls amps, 2 x double 18" subs and 2 x top bins and it goes hard, using the built in crossovers

5ukj.jpg

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

wow that looks cool and very neat

Im using scoop boxes for bass efficiency

Looking at anything less than 2000 watts

Your setup looks pretty tight ...

Here's a view of mine . :D

Don't have a shot of the rack as yet .

2n16za9.jpg

I've used an XLS5000 with an external crossover before. Wasn't built into the amp but an external crossover will give you more freedom

Archived