twisted1 Posted November 1, 2013 Report Posted November 1, 2013 Any mags out there that hqve reviews, builds, how to out there I can order? Would be nice to keep at work or by the commode ya know 09 mustang gt
n8ball2013 Posted November 1, 2013 Report Posted November 1, 2013 Performance auto and sound is the only one left and its not even.a car audio mag just the most in tune with the audios THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
CommonSyns Posted November 2, 2013 Report Posted November 2, 2013 I thought that Mobile Electronics Magazine was one, Could of sworn it was hard copy and not an e-mag. I think its one, I've never read it my local store back in CT told me about it. Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box) Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1 Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1 Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1 JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 DEH80-PRS XS Power d3400 Singer Alternator 275A 98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.