Good 3 way active crossover

360.3 can do damn near everything, what are you wondering if it can do?

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

basically the 360.3 has 4 RCA's outputs.. Front / 2nd front / rear /sub.. obviously you can use it in any combination you want but IMO the second front output is dedicated for midbass speakers..

for example Tweeter/midrange/midbass/bass.. thats the way I would use it..

with 3sixty.2 I only have Hight/midrange/subs.. its good enough for me ..

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

It comes with a remote that has a master volume and I believe two programmable knows. So the master volume controls all of the rca outputs equally then you can control the level of different sets of rcas with the other knobs.

That's how I understand it, there may be other ways also but it has 8 channel rca outputs and you can band pass each one separately for your three amps

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

I see meade running more then one. Can you link them like how you can link them to the there amps? So you can have complete control through one unit?

responded to your PM

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived