Blake Farrar Posted November 3, 2013 Author Report Posted November 3, 2013 oh, I can hear them perfect I just want more lol.upgrade battery / amplifier power ...adding more speakers just adds more strain to your electrical and you might not get any better output than what you have now ... I have a mechman 170 Amo alt I'm good
Junior Russell Posted November 3, 2013 Report Posted November 3, 2013 oh, I can hear them perfect I just want more lol.upgrade battery / amplifier power ...adding more speakers just adds more strain to your electrical and you might not get any better output than what you have now ... I have a mechman 170 Amo alt I'm good not exactly what was ment dude theres a lot more to your electrical than just the alt http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187 JVC KD-R530 head unit VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared )
White Lightning Posted November 3, 2013 Report Posted November 3, 2013 I have over 100 ft of welding cable in my truck ... You can NEVER have enough electrical ... Just like someone said earlier about setting crossover points, eq settings once and you're done with tuning ... LOL never Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
Soccerballzs Posted November 3, 2013 Report Posted November 3, 2013 I have a 160 amp in Jeep and it needs to be over 300 amp. 170 will not do it run your rear defroster, heater, AC, power windows etc you do not have enough amperage at all. I also have D3100 batteries. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/I Pioneer P99RSAmpere 38002-Ampere 125/44-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer 2-5.25 Satori Mids2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars2-Hertz Silk tweeters DC Audio Level 5/12 Skyhigh Wire Mechman 320 XS Power D3100MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/
Blake Farrar Posted November 3, 2013 Author Report Posted November 3, 2013 well my volts are fine now and I have a stock batt I'm gonna get a xs power 3400 soon and I don't think 8s would fit in my center console but I think pwx 6.5 would fit =)
CleanSierra Posted November 3, 2013 Report Posted November 3, 2013 Subbed to follow thread. Which subs are you running? What size? Why did you choose that orientation for your enclosure. I'm not here to really give advice, just get some answers. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Junior Russell Posted November 3, 2013 Report Posted November 3, 2013 dude youre advice rocks cleansierra id be interrested to hear what you had to say http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187 JVC KD-R530 head unit VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared )
CleanSierra Posted November 3, 2013 Report Posted November 3, 2013 When it comes to driver placement and SQ, I'm an infant compared to Randal(CablGuy). I'm really just wanting to see which options are given to Blake and I'm also curious to find out info about the sub enclosure. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
775Tundra Posted November 3, 2013 Report Posted November 3, 2013 is that 2 boxes back to back. 2003 Tahoe dc 7.5k dc level 5 15's (3) MMats 341's xs power batts lots of sky high cable dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them) ipad in center console vu-din in center console all being ripped out and being sold
Jessica Posted November 3, 2013 Report Posted November 3, 2013 you have a 4 channel amp, put mid and tweet with the passive crossover on each channel. You will gain output. No point in doing it like you are right now. Just my 2 cents. Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.