Welcome to the forum, sorry about fort sill though lol. just messing. I was there for two years doing my time on the trail, infantry and sill don't have much in common lol

I cant stand Ft. sill haha. But there is much worse places I could be.

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

06 Chevy Colorado

Boss BV8963

PRV mids/highs

Sky High 1/0 OFC

TM Metalworkz battery terminalsSinger 260 Amp Alt

DC Audio 175.4 4 channel amp

DC Audio 5k Amp<p>

(3) DC Audio level 3 15" subs

2015 Member of TEAM DC

sounds like a good plan man and dont worry bout the time halk the guys on here have very slow builds like me for instance lol

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

nice to see some one else close to here those colorados are fun little trucks

Looks promising! Try to get a better ground than that rear wall mount though in the end. Can't wait for more progress!!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

In for this one. I have a good friend with a 4 door Colorado and we're going to doing a build in it so... I need some ideas to steal... ;-)

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

So I am sitting around this morning, waiting for my pot of gold to appear at the bottom of the rainbow so I can get this system started... I decided my truck could use a little TLC, but never did I think about completely taking the seats out and door panel and dashboard out.. its not even spring cleaning time..

IMG_4591_zps2afd635a.jpg

I think that once I get everything going, the air conditioner/heater control spot will become a place for gauges and I will reroute my wiring for controls to a console I have been thinking about..

IMG_4594_zpsd0cd3dce.jpg

If anyone has any products that they recommend to take off these annoying black spots, I'm all ears.

IMG_4595_zps0a08d983.jpg

I was so embarrassed when I took my seat out and seen this. I instantly headed for the car wash.

IMG_4597_zps0b1765e4.jpg

Not cool...

IMG_4598_zps257c6976.jpg

Passenger side floorboard after the cleaning it received..

IMG_4602_zps8f59dd18.jpg

Driver side post cleaning..

IMG_4597_zps0b1765e4.jpg

Vacuumed.. but time to scrub scrub scrub...

IMG_4603_zps0f530d9b.jpg

Just had to share this picture I took while coming back from eating.. my favorite part of my whole truck is my HID's for some reason..

I know this is a boring update... but its better than nothing. I plan on doing some drawings of how my setup will be once I get some measurements. Ill post to see what everyone thinks, and as usual, I'm ALWAYS open to ANY and ALL suggestions.

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

06 Chevy Colorado

Boss BV8963

PRV mids/highs

Sky High 1/0 OFC

DC Audio 5k Amp<p>

2015 Member of TEAM DC

Looks promising! Try to get a better ground than that rear wall mount though in the end. Can't wait for more progress!!

As I learn more and more from talking to people, and watching youtube videos, the business that installed this system really fucked me over... That is probably the worst place for a ground they could've found.. And there is a few more things that they have done to, but I just haven't posted them.

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

06 Chevy Colorado

Boss BV8963

PRV mids/highs

Sky High 1/0 OFC

DC Audio 5k Amp<p>

2015 Member of TEAM DC

Wooo! Ill be watching this, hopefully get some ideas for my single cab colorado. And i understand the part about being a slow build because of the military. Anyways looking good so far, keep it up and take alot of pictures!!

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

So today I started stripping the interior of my truck, and removed all the shitty wiring from the last system.. The inside of the truck would be completely naked if it weren't for it starting to get cold here in Oklahoma.. when I see bare metal, it makes me feel like I'm making progress, even if it is crawling along...

IMG_4628_zps8042a46b.jpg

Sunvisors gone, preparing to add second skin..

IMG_4619_zpsd7db2209.jpg

Old wire gone..

IMG_4625_zpscef6b43d.jpg

She is naked, except for headliner and floor liner.. I can already tell ill be investing in just as much foam as I will sound deadening.

IMG_4621_zps8e2c24b1.jpg

rust underneath the dash.. will have to pull that out and paint it black again.

IMG_4629_zps891562bd.jpg

so I know its hard to tell... but im trying to pick a color for my vents and other random stuff in my dashboard. which color do yall like?

as for equipment progress.. should be ordering speakers and speaker wire at the end of this week hopefully. *fingers crossed*

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

06 Chevy Colorado

Boss BV8963

PRV mids/highs

Sky High 1/0 OFC

DC Audio 5k Amp<p>

2015 Member of TEAM DC

Archived