i think its like what u said to paint the housing and reflectors black will make it look a lot better. i just plan on changing the front to HID's and get some LED ones for the back to have it look a little more stylish. i changed the bulbs in the lights already so they have a more bright white look but i want it even brighter and to look more modern. which i think what u described is what im looking to do haha

Oh, I see what you mean by "cool factor" now. My bad. No, the Mini H1 projectors aren't to look cool. Projectors look good IMO.. But that's just a bonus. They ensure more light hits where it's most useful, and prevent scatter. The scatter will blind other drivers.

I bought HIDs because I want better light output. If you put the HIDs in the factory headlight reflectors, you're wasting your money.. Flat out.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

see, those headlights in ur profile pic look really cool haha would i get somethign like to that effect with what ur telling me to do? and on the plus side, i do like havin brighter bulbs cuz i drive to northern mn sometimes and the deer are everywhere and there are no highways lights up there so having bright lights to see aways ahead is helpful.

1995 Blazer lt 4dr

2 t1d412s

1 t2500.1bd

4 polk audio door speakers

2 dash speakers(coming soon)

1 amp to run my mids and highs(coming soon)

Thanks ;) I did to my headlights what I explained, with the addition of installing the halos (which I use as DRLs).

LMFAO so true

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

so are those halos part of the same kit or where would i buy those and are they much harder to install at all? from what ive read it doesnt seem to difficult to do this stuff, i just wanna make sure i buy the right stuff so it looks how i want it to look haha and thanks for all the help btw :)

1995 Blazer lt 4dr

2 t1d412s

1 t2500.1bd

Mine:

IMG_1559_zps53410277.jpg

IMG_1558_zpsa1265a1b.jpg

IMG_1827-Version2_zpsd036f71a.jpg

IMG_1828_zps3eb10a60.jpg

LMFAO so true

and thats the other thing ive been looking into as well, my headlight has a textured plastic on it that kinda spreads out my light more and stuff, will that be a problem? i feel like it will still spread the light out various ways from the projector. i was trying to think if i could somehow upgrade my grill and lights to the split style. idk if this is possible tho.

IMG_0005_zpscbb60ea5.jpg

this is my truck but i was wondering if anyone knows if i can make it look like this?

3769111_1_zpsf97887eb.jpg

ive seen ppl do really cool hid and halo upgrades to that type of headlight but still have yet to find anyone do any kind of upgrade on one like mine

1995 Blazer lt 4dr

2 t1d412s

1 t2500.1bd

I bought HIDs because I want better light output. If you put the HIDs in the factory headlight reflectors, you're wasting your money.. Flat out.

Eh not necessarily. My factory headlights came with a projector housing from the factory. But I would see how for his case it would be a waste.

Eh not necessarily. My factory headlights came with a projector housing from the factory. But I would see how for his case it would be a waste.
Your headlights dont have reflectors from the factory, they have projectors.. I honestly don't see the point of that post. You disagreed, posted irrelevant information, just to agree in the end lol

LMFAO so true

and thats the other thing ive been looking into as well, my headlight has a textured plastic on it that kinda spreads out my light more and stuff, will that be a problem? i feel like it will still spread the light out various ways from the projector. i was trying to think if i could somehow upgrade my grill and lights to the split style. idk if this is possible tho.

IMG_0005_zpscbb60ea5.jpg

this is my truck but i was wondering if anyone knows if i can make it look like this?

3769111_1_zpsf97887eb.jpg

r

ive seen ppl do really cool hid and halo upgrades to that type of headlight but still have yet to find anyone do any kind of upgrade on one like mine

well man you can either do a front end swap to a newer front end or retro fit some projectors into your current lights or for now just order some hids and put them in your stock headlights make sure you aim them right so they're not pointing up in to on coming traffic I've had 4300k hids in my mustangs stock housing for a couple of months and have had no problems there is a bunch of people that run HIDs in there stock housing with no problem.

Archived