First Time EVER on Meter

alright ladies and gents this is my first ever time metering and heres whats in my car

2 GPI Attitude 15s all softparts
1 opti drive 4k wired @2ohm
all stock electrical
0/1 run to the back
driver door only thing deadened

first run 143.4 at 44hz
second run 141.3 at 35hz

couldnt do any better then that im sorry but i have to say its gonna give me motivation

Definitely good motivation. Now see what happens when you upgrade your electrical and wire that amp down if you can. Very good score for first time on the meter and probably no tuning or adjustment

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

thats not too bad for a first run at all. what kind of meter was it? and how was it metered (dash,kick panel.)?

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

Definitely good motivation. Now see what happens when you upgrade your electrical and wire that amp down if you can. Very good score for first time on the meter and probably no tuning or adjustment

just a quick tune gain set at about 1/4

thats not too bad for a first run at all. what kind of meter was it? and how was it metered (dash,kick panel.)?

term lab sealed on the dash (first run) and on the dash driver door open (second run)

Archived