Best OFC 0 gauge for the money

Execution Audio and Sky High Car Audio are pretty much the same wire. Both are high quality. Both are priced reasonably and EA is a bit less money, depending on where you buy it.

EDIT: And to add something that I've not seen talked about much with wire... there are a lot of brands on the market that have a shiny finish on the jacket and then there are those like I mentioned above, which have a matte finish. The glossy jacket looks nice and all when it's new but over time, the resins that make it shiny become very stiff and consequently, more prone to cracking. And... the matte finished jacket allows for a little bit more flexibility so it's easier to run, even when you consider that glossy finishes slide more easily across another surface.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Not trying to sound like a dick but 95% of SMD will say Sky High because he's a vendor on here. However I have Knu OFC & Execution CCa and it does the job.

Knu is pretty good OFC? Cause its alot cheaper then sky high. I just dont wanna pay 170 for 50 foot of wire. I know im being cheap but thats alot of money

Knu is more expensive? its like 3.99 /ft OFC 1/0 and sky igh is like 3.64/ft IIRC and SHCA is free shipping!!! wooot

sky high is oversized. There 1/0is abut normal 2/0 and there 2/0 is almost normal 4/0

2000 Toyota Camry With Sealed Off Trunk

Sky High OFC Wiring

DC Power 270 XP Alt

AQ 2200 Sub Amp

Two DC Level 4 m2 12s

80 Mil Murdetmat

Gathering Parts For Wall Build.

Team DC Audio 2014 Member

Archived