Second Skin Audio

grand prix sub box

xavier419

do you know if Ryde seats fold down in the grand Am? and i tthought the grand prix had ski holes? no?

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

I'm doing a 4th for my gp through the ski hole 2 12s.

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird..

He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke.

2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe

subs: 2 soundqubed hds300 12s 4'1" towers tuned to 29hz sub: AQ hdc3 12

Amp: pioneer gm9061 amp: poineer gm9601

headunit: kenwood kdc 255u mids: SQ pro mids

midbass: polk db 8s highs: stock

mids/highs: shitty off brand

ski whole is a sweet relief, I'll find a way to make the seats fold down. or ast least take them out put the box in reinstall them. maybe add mirrors in the trunk so you Can see the subs threw the ski Hole. i wanna do the vent up threw the deck lid. think that would be sick! now just need a plan to mount the amps...

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

ski whole is a sweet relief, I'll find a way to make the seats fold down. or ast least take them out put the box in reinstall them. maybe add mirrors in the trunk so you Can see the subs threw the ski Hole. i wanna do the vent up threw the deck lid. think that would be sick! now just need a plan to mount the amps...

theres the space above the wheel wells where you could build an amp rack.

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird..

He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke.

2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe

i want to seal the box off from the trunk,think I'll still have room? heard i can fit At least 7.6 cubes maybe more

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

i want to seal the box off from the trunk,think I'll still have room? heard i can fit At least 7.6 cubes maybe more

You definitely can as long as you build it in the trunk. My 4th will total out a little over 6cubes net and there's still a bit or room left for storage with the measurements.

Edit: forgot to quote

You can get a voltage booster from zzperformance I'll help some.I have the stage 2 myself,its sets around 15.1vdc unless I go full tilt

http://shop.zzperformance.com/store/p/235-Alternator-Voltage-Booster.aspx

Will this adapter cause more stress on the alternator at all or basically decrease the life span of it.

Doesn't hurt the alternator, although, if you plan on running XS Batteries or something that doesn't like getting charged at 15 volts I would suggest not using this and instead getting a quality high output alternator.

You can get a voltage booster from zzperformance I'll help some.I have the stage 2 myself,its sets around 15.1vdc unless I go full tilthttp://shop.zzperformance.com/store/p/235-Alternator-Voltage-Booster.aspx

Will this adapter cause more stress on the alternator at all or basically decrease the life span of it.

Doesn't hurt the alternator, although, if you plan on running XS Batteries or something that doesn't like getting charged at 15 volts I would suggest not using this and instead getting a quality high output alternator.
I got this as a band-aid until My new alternator gets here.I should have gotten it 2 days ago thanks to this weather

Archived