What Is Your Favorite Thing About Our Hobby?

That requires video proof.

There are dozens of things I love about this hobby. There are dozens of things I hate about it as well

interested in list of cons

Build's consist of:

2004 Chevy Impala :

Pioneer--------------------- DEH-X8600bs Soundqubed/AQ------ Q4-120

Rockford Fosgate---- Punch-500.4

Soundqubed/AQ----- Q1-3500D.1 Alpine----------------- 6.5's & 6x9's

Subs: TBA All Knukonceptz and SHCA wire and rca's

Home Music Setup

(4) Soundqubed HDS200 15's in two separate 15.5 cubic foot enclosures tuned to 31 hrz --- XM radio hardwire

Updates coming all the time on both builds

n8ball2013

"bullshit. Everything fits. If you cut enough."

That requires video proof.

There are dozens of things I love about this hobby. There are dozens of things I hate about it as well

interested in list of cons

Takes time to do installs, work, and money. If loud bass was instant and free there would be more bassheads...lmao

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

There are a lot of things I like about this hobby. I like having a great sounding stereo in my car. I like building stuff and trying out crazy ideas. I have to admit though. I really like bass. It is so cool to go to a show and hear a vehicle playing loud with the doors open. It is like a fountain spilling out bass. Hearing your first 150 db vehicle then 160db vehicle. It has to be one of those primal things. Where you feel like you are in a form of danger but there is no physical harm. It's hard to describe. Like the feeling when you get when you bunjee jump. If you do it more than once the excitement lessens but you still get the endorphin rush. Maybe that's why people build louder and louder. Always trying to chase that first high... and the reason I miss my wall so much. lol

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Learning new things. The build, I love working with wood. The first time you hear it after the build. Meeting cool people that have the same interest.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived