S.O.B., asking for advice then not liking what i have to say

when he got into car audio like 2 years ago he wanted a single 12 with like 500 rms. we argued about it.. i told him get a bigger amp because next month you will want more. he said i was an idiot. bass is not my thing and i dont like it. i told him okay just buy a 500 rms sub and a 1k amp so next month you buy the other sub. he did it but then the 2 subs wasnt enough so all that money gone to waste.. he blames me for not giving him good advise.. so then he spends like $1000 on some RE xxx that i told him are junk and he goes on about Fi is junk. the sound shop told him Fi was imitation of RE. i told him that since the shop was RE dealer they just had to say that.. so he goes on spending 6k on some junk and shitty install with a small as fuck port.. i told him it was done wrong. he told me it was done by pros and i was not the pro so my argument was invalid.. so next thing you know one of his subs blows after looking i noticed the box was too damn small for the 2 15's i think it was 4 cubes total minus the port.. i told him about how one sub in that box would be better but with a bigger port. he did listen but still the shop dicks him with another small port. that cost him like $800 for the box that to this day he claims its a pro box.. that shit has a tiny port that it dont let the subs perform.. so time passes by and i hook him up with a SMD 15'S . I sold 1 of my saz4500 to get it for him so he uses it and likes it. but still in that shitty box. damn thing ripped the box apart so he gets his Re xxx in it again and starts to see the sub cant take the amp (bc 3500) so he then realizes RE is junk after 2 damn years. so then i tell him. and now will show you that your pro shop doesnt know what they are doing by showing you they cant even tune an amp gains.. i get my dd-1 out and seen his amp was set at over 75% gain i was like wtf look at this shit.. i tune it sounds better and the sub dont get stinky. now he knows his shop is wack. still dont trust me and still trust the damn shop.. so after many arguments and money lost he goes with the subs i told him to begin with yet he says i dont give him the advise he is looking for, wtf.. you are buying subs i told you to get 2 years ago but was set at buying junk because what a shop told him.... wtf is wrong with this fool he cant see that my advise is the best and its shit i told him when he just got into audio... by the way he says people on SMD dont know what they are doing

he wants to get an spl sub.. the one note wonder subs and get it in a 4th order band pass.. he says it will sound good there.. i keep saying a sub made for spl is not a daily sub that can be played with music. he keeps saying the 4th order will help make it a daily. he says its the sub that makes the spl and the box makes it sound better lol im just going to let him waste more money im tired of telling him what is best and still goes with what he wants and even after failing still dont want to listen

Wow...it's amazing how someone will be so stubborn. Sounds like my little brother. He will argue with me till he's blue in the face about all types of stuff even when I can show proof I'm right.

holy fuck i woulda already had to smack him lol

b8426b6f-6b19-45b2-aa60-f898a05a3587_zps

88 ranger xlt ext cab

HU. jvc bluetooth/usb deck

mids/highs. 2 earthquake 5s. 2 earthquake 6s and 2 Cadence CVLT-60 tweets

subs. 2 Addictive audio V4 12s

SAZ3000D

SAX100.2

alt. 135 amp ford mustang

batt. deka G31 1131MF

box. 4 cubes 30-34hz

rims. black 13x7 100 spokes with chrome knock offs.

tires. 155/80r13.milestar touring se

real billet grille not a bolt on.

HYDROS FINISHED!!!!! 2 pumps 4 batts

I get fucked by this old guy at work all the time. MY ASS WILL FOREVER REPRODUCE THE LOWEST AUDIBLE SUB BASS FREQUENCIES KNOWN TO MAN!

just because we think it ugly and it sounds like a bucket of smashed assholes.

Hanes. And dried jizz. It's better than fatmat

Your brother is in that scary range of where just the slightest bit of knowledge makes him WAY more dangerous than someone that knows nothing. He clearly knows nothing about car audio and didn't seem like that bothers him too much. Let him go on believing what he wants. To save your relationship, don't talk about car audio with him at all. It will only piss the two of you off and you guys will never agree with his current mindset.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived