bassman619 Posted November 11, 2013 Report Posted November 11, 2013 I made a box for a mojo..I sprayed filler primer on it..then I sprayed rubberized undercoating on it..any recommendations on what i should do next? Should I just leave it as it is? Should I spray a clear coat on top of it? Chime in with what u think You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries
Bigsix Posted November 11, 2013 Report Posted November 11, 2013 i never had good luck with that rubberized shit... always stayed kinda "tacky", you could pick at it with your fingernail and kinda scrape it off... I wonder how good a clear coat would stick to it? I have had good results with the roll on herculiner stuff tho.... 1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway) - (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3.... 1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.- - Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car "Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said: i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho URBAN GORILLA AUDIO
bassman619 Posted November 11, 2013 Author Report Posted November 11, 2013 i never had good luck with that rubberized shit... always stayed kinda "tacky", you could pick at it with your fingernail and kinda scrape it off... I wonder how good a clear coat would stick to it? I have had good results with the roll on herculiner stuff tho.... ur rite..I guess tacky would be the word to describe the texture of it..not fully dry ..the box looks good just wonderin where I should go from here You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries
twisted1 Posted November 13, 2013 Report Posted November 13, 2013 Rino line, line x, armadillo line, arnt tacky.. dont think yall did it right.. my wall is rinoline. It stunk for couple days but bitch is solid am great now 09 mustang gt
bassman619 Posted November 13, 2013 Author Report Posted November 13, 2013 I used permetex rubberized undercoating spray..its been a few days and its dry now but it was tacky for a little while..im not putting it in the car until friday so its all good..I do need another coat tho You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries
MaxVolume Posted November 13, 2013 Report Posted November 13, 2013 That underliner stuff is meant to stay nice and tacky while it protects the undercarriage, what you want to paint boxes with is the bedliner. Also use a rough roller for a nice textured finish.
bassman619 Posted November 13, 2013 Author Report Posted November 13, 2013 Guess u live n learn right..thx guys..and middle finger to the dumbass at orileys who told me undercoat and beadliner were the same thing You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.