06 Infinity QX56 C-Pillar 4 18" Crossfire xs-spl-v2 new videos coming

Wow that is some serious copper!

Should ground me perfectly!
Thanks for checking out my build bro. Thanks you tecomah for checking out my build too.

I can wait to see more progress man!

Where do you even get that?!?!? And I'd just heat shrink it

The server room where i work was using it to ground the building i told the manager of the room if they had any small peices 3-5 feet long left over i would love to have it. Last night i went in to do something and she pulled me in the back room and said "dont say i never gave you anything!" Yeah heat shrink is probably the best way to go. Thanks!

Wow that is some serious copper!

Should ground me perfectly!
Thanks for checking out my build bro. Thanks you tecomah for checking out my build too.

I can wait to see more progress man!

Keep that build going man it gets rough with life getting in the way sometimes.

No problem! I'd love to get my hands on some of that though!

I had honestly never seen anything larger than 4/0 so this was a shocker and then they actually gave me some!

Well guys looks like we are going to try to finish things up friday night starting late working theough the night. Then what ever does not get finished will be done saturday, then test and clean up and get ready for the show sunday.

Would love to see good numbers we shall see!!

I had honestly never seen anything larger than 4/0 so this was a shocker and then they actually gave me some!

Well guys looks like we are going to try to finish things up friday night starting late working theough the night. Then what ever does not get finished will be done saturday, then test and clean up and get ready for the show sunday.

What show are you going to? A show in December...

There is a toys for tots show in maryland this sunday. Even if i had not gotten done was going to donate toys it is a good cause.

There is a toys for tots show in maryland this sunday. Even if i had not gotten done was going to donate toys it is a good cause.

I hear you man. It is definitely a good cause. I can't imagine how happy some of those kids will be to receive gifts.

Do you plan on going to the Team Deadly Hertz show in April? It is near Richmond Virginia.

Damn nice looking build man. Wife had nice choice on the color,I like that blue. I'm in FL so I know cold here is nothing the cold there but when I was doing my deadener at the beginning of the year it was anywhere from the high teens to low 30's so we got some electric blankets at my aunt's house and draped them over the truck where the deadener was going on and it worked pretty good along with my heat gun. Just an idea.. You said RF 400.1 for mids/highs,you mean 400.4? Punch or Power series? I did electrical for about 5-6 years so I've worked with plenty of that 250 mcm but usually we were using 500 mcm up to 750 mcm, You want to talk a Pain to bend in the winter time.. lol good stuff... Loving your work so far and thanks for checking out my build log...

Archived