06 Infinity QX56 C-Pillar 4 18" Crossfire xs-spl-v2 new videos coming

Thanks man! Hoping it will warm up a little one weekend and I will finish the back and get some pictures up of it.

Someone asked a while back to get pics of outside of car and damn it I wash it and it fucking rains same day :( I promise to get some up soon if weather will ever work with me LOL

Anyone interested in a video just looking around and getting a full song?

Yeah man I know that feel...I wash my car then it rains.. added bonus my road is gravel lol..

I would love to see some vids bro!

Here is a video blunt blowin I hate taking video never know wtf to shoot... I tried to get the sound form all over the vehicle so at least you get the sound.

I have 2 more videos already on you tube will add them later.

Killer system! Nice Vid but wheres the HOT CHICK? Ha Ha

I know right?! LOL Will see her when I get back to work this week will try to get her to do more I will tell her that her public demands more videos LOL

Thanks man should I put up the other 2 vids? Still no hot chicks just bearded guy.

Ya ask her how she feels about a bikini? lol Tell her the SMD fans thought she was a very attractive women for a sexy system and we would love to see more vids. But please no more bearded guy! lol From 1 old bearded guy to another! Ha ha

Ya ask her how she feels about a bikini? lol Tell her the SMD fans thought she was a very attractive women for a sexy system and we would love to see more vids. But please no more bearded guy! lol From 1 old bearded guy to another! Ha ha

Well I told her today she has a demanding following and she will need to produce more vids.

Yeah old dude that doesn't know how to hold a camera still, what an asshole.... LOL

Ya... what did she say? Hopefully down for more videos!

Yes you need a tripod or camera man! lol Right on keep us posted on when we can see that beautiful face and sexy subs again!

Great build! Knockin' on mid 150s with the C-Pillar!!!

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Archived