06 Infinity QX56 C-Pillar 4 18" Crossfire xs-spl-v2 new videos coming

Ummm the video isn't working for me...

Edit: I lied

Crazy flex on them subs! all that air movement must move the carmera around a lot! Hard to hold on too. Ha ha

Well guys shit just got real wife just let me purchase a Crossfire 8k going to pick it up tomorrow.

Crazy flex on them subs! all that air movement must move the carmera around a lot! Hard to hold on too. Ha ha

Well guys shit just got real wife just let me purchase a Crossfire 8k going to pick it up tomorrow.
I feel like things are about to get wild in the qx... should be moving some serious air on 8k.

What are you running now?

Your wife must love you alot! I am going to show my GF this post! See honey... supportive spouses. Thats what i am talking about! lol

^^ and she's cool with the "hot chick" from work makin vids

BC I am running a DDM4 currently did you even read the log? LMAO! You can always tell the guys that like pictures hehe don't worry I also am one of those guys. She loves me and allows me to enjoy life!

UKnoitsme She was cool with it but thought she should be the first woman in one of my videos. hot chick has been a friend for like 3 years. So at some point when it warms up I will have to put a video of the darling wife up.

Oh and lets see you keep a camera still while climbing into the back over a console at 240 pounds LOL

Archived