06 Infinity QX56 C-Pillar 4 18" Crossfire xs-spl-v2 new videos coming

Thanks for the advice man. That port is looking mean!

Your welcome, keep on building and get that X looking and sounding good! 380 sq in seems huge to me LOL

I am about to begin working on it again after Christmas more than likely. The building will come first but after I may look into doing some things to make the ouside nice too. There just aren't many "street" xterras lol. Yeah the port looks massive. Ought to have a sign demos for 16+ only... port eats small children lol.

After Christmas?!?! You should start now before it gets too cold, I hate working in the cold.

Love the idea for sign but I will have to watch it eat my kids first one is already a basshead and will stick his head right in the port. "Boy age 9 eaten by port" will be the headlines LOL

Thanks for the advice man. That port is looking mean!

Your welcome, keep on building and get that X looking and sounding good! 380 sq in seems huge to me LOL

I am about to begin working on it again after Christmas more than likely. The building will come first but after I may look into doing some things to make the ouside nice too. There just aren't many "street" xterras lol. Yeah the port looks massive. Ought to have a sign demos for 16+ only... port eats small children lol.

After Christmas?!?! You should start now before it gets too cold, I hate working in the cold.

Love the idea for sign but I will have to watch it eat my kids first one is already a basshead and will stick his head right in the port. "Boy age 9 eaten by port" will be the headlines LOL

Well when I get some money rolling again. I haven't had much time to work with school but I'm about to have a decent break from school. I'll probably start before Christmas though haha. Last year installed my alt the day after Christmas lol. The weather here is a hit and miss. Today it was 19 for the low. Tomorrow is supposed to be 60 degrees lol.

Vids or it didn't happen lol.

Hoping to get some of the fiberglass work done Thanksgiving in the evening.

I'm looking forward to this. Something else to look forward to on thanksgiving other than eating a ton of food lol

shoot man, the previous build looked great, this one is gonna be even better! keep up the good work, definitely be watching. could we get some outside pictures of that beast of a suv?

Thanks man! Yeah once it stops raining and sleeting I can grab some outside pics. It is totally stock (except system) not big into adding big wheels or anything like that.

That is so sick !
Great work. thanks for sharing.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Got first layer of fiberglass on last night, tried something neither of us had tried before and I must say it will be the last time I try it that way. What we did as you will see in the pictures is we took the matting and used super 77 to stick it in the corners. That part worked great and at that point I was thinking it was going to work and be awesome. It turned out to be awesomely a mess.... The fibers of the mat since there was not any resin under it kept coming up and floating long story short I sanded for almost 4 hours straight today to make it less ugly.

So lets start this session off with a kid in a port. He is 9 and 4' 11" tall at a weight of 84 pounds. The port if for sure huge!

003-2.jpg

Here is the way we covered the hole in the back. Basically that is 2 layers of cardboard hot glued to a piece of felt.

004-2.jpg

005-3.jpg

006-3.jpg

Here is the corners getting matted

008-3.jpg009-3.jpg

007-3.jpg

Now on to the resin

011-2.jpg

012-2.jpg

Without respirators we would have either passed out or puked they are great investments.

013-2.jpg

Proof Andrew works!

015-1.jpg

First layer on

016.jpg

Archived