Jump to content

will my speakers fit without rings


Quanie

Recommended Posts

Posted

should be but the crescendo site says 50-250RMS and lists 150RMS for a certain frequency range, could go for a bit more power probably. But it'll work fine.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Posted

If possible can u point me into the right direction on so very good efficient amps to power these monsters.

Posted

Im only running 75w per pwx in my truck and they still get loud as hell

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

Oh ok but running 4 mids And 2 tweets will be ok for that AQ 90x4, or I should get something bigger.

Posted

Im only running 75w per pwx in my truck and they still get loud as hell

What are so great sounding tweets that will go perfect with the PWX 6.5. I don't want to do super tweets, but I'll will if I have to. Open to all opinions. Thank u

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1025 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...