XS Power

Scottie/steve...intellicharger Question

What setting is recommended when charging the D3100s and is there a certain way to "train" them? Mine will be here tomorrow and I want to make sure they are fully charged when I put them in. Thanks.

Member since 25 Jun 2006

2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques

from what i understand is that the charger will continously float the batteries to maintain them indefinately.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Cool thanks. Scottie just hit me up on the email and he told me the settings should be 12V, AGM Low, 25A and let her rip!!!

Member since 25 Jun 2006

2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques

• 3 weeks later...

My question is if my batteries are above 12.6 volts is it a must that I have to buy the battery charger??? It says that as long as they are above 12.6 volts you can install them and they are good. My 3100 will be here today. Ok I have a Schumacher Battery charger that is AGM compatible, 12volts at either 10 amps or 2 amps will this charger work for initial install???

Thank you Scottie for you fast response. Can't wait to get the batteries in today.

Edited by zaxfire69

I say go ahead and get the Powermaster 1005 intellicharger...man my D3100s have been floating for about a week now since I haven't had time to put them in my truck.

Member since 25 Jun 2006

• 2 weeks later...