07 Focus ZX5 DC 7.5K, XS, Mechman and 2 PSI Audio PF3hp 15s Steve Meade takes a Video of the ride :)

Metered the car today, it sounds great but did peak higher than I would have expected due to the car doing so well with the low notes but here it is!

152.1@52hz still more tuning and tweaking to be done. I think I can get a couple more tenths out if it :) The voltage would start @ 13.88 and dropped to 12.89 during the runs. 12.83 is the resting voltage of the batteries so the electrical system is doing well. I wish I could charge higher but unfortunately the PCM controlled Alternator kills that option. Overall super happy for a car that will run in the 601-1800 stock class. The goal was a 152.5 so it came close!

1521spl_zps5a7b1722.jpg?t=1384641136

nice bro nice

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

Subs - (2) AA Mayhems 12's
Sub amp - (1) Populus Audio TPA 6500
Headunit - Pioneer App Radio 2

Batteries - XS Power (1) D3100 up front | 6 XP950 rear

Wire - Sky High 1/0 Gauge wires and RCA's and steve's VM1

Alternator - Singer 260 Externally Regulated

Front Stage: (2) PRV Audio 10W650A (4) PRV Audio 8MR500-PhP-4 (4) DS Bullet Tweets | (2) 6.5 Components (Rear doors)

Mids & high Amp : (2) Populus Audio 100.4

Processor: Rockford 3sixty.3

The Build Log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175922-2010-mazda-3-2-aa-mayhems-12-pg14-new-video/page-11

flakosignature1-1_zps0751010a.png

Damn those subs are sexy bro. We have a lot of the same gear, do you have any vids.? Dropping to high 12's full tilt isn't that bad. Have you thought about swapping those circuit breakers for fuses and adding dual inputs from Tool Maker on the 5k?

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Nice focus and awesome numbers!

Thank you I am very happy with the setup!

Damn those subs are sexy bro. We have a lot of the same gear, do you have any vids.? Dropping to high 12's full tilt isn't that bad. Have you thought about swapping those circuit breakers for fuses and adding dual inputs from Tool Maker on the 5k?

Thanks. Dave makes a great product and he is very reasonable on his prices! I don't have any vids I just haven't had time to get any I should have taken a few when I was metering the car but I was more concentrated on tuning. It started at a 151.1 and after tuning did the 152.1. The car is kind of boring though to see as nothing rattles shakes or really moves because it is so stiff lol

I would like to see the difference of not having them in the loop before I would remove them. Do you think it would make that big of a difference? I've never seen a comparison before and after. It would have to be a large difference though as I like the breakers because of the ease of them . I can isolate things very quick and I think they look nice too. I am going to make an order to Tool Maker soon to redo the battery portion and go to dual inputs for the amp as well. I ran out of cable so I need to purchase more of that too.

Archived