gattiboy13 Posted November 13, 2013 Report Posted November 13, 2013 Now I have never been a fan of Hertz audio because of there pricing and some sets I have heard. With that said I have come across a deal on some Hertz components. I thought that I heard most models, but have not heard these yet. Are these a great buy or should I stick with my CDT's? http://www.techronics.com/caraudio_20001_Hertz-ESK165L-5-600W-6-5-inch-2-Way-Component-Car-Audio-Speaker-System.html
rocking.that.eclipse Posted November 13, 2013 Report Posted November 13, 2013 I'm pretty sure there isn't anywhere you can buy actual hertz components online. You need to go strait through a dealer
Maebros Posted November 13, 2013 Report Posted November 13, 2013 there are NO online Hertz dealers at all. the only way to get Authentic hertz is from an authorized reatiler HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said: I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster. On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said: he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.
rickybobby Posted November 13, 2013 Report Posted November 13, 2013 vey true. if i am correct those are the the lower line of there speakers. find a dealer through hertz site. they will have the updated models for sale. 03 s-10 owned since 35k now 150k alpine type-s 6.5 comp alpine type-e 10 ported fiberglass jl 300/4 (dead) jl500/1 (dead)
rickybobby Posted November 13, 2013 Report Posted November 13, 2013 vey true. if i am correct those are the the lower line of there speakers. find a dealer through hertz site. the dealer will have the updated models for sale. 03 s-10 owned since 35k now 150k alpine type-s 6.5 comp alpine type-e 10 ported fiberglass jl 300/4 (dead) jl500/1 (dead)
gattiboy13 Posted November 13, 2013 Author Report Posted November 13, 2013 I understand. But are these better than my CDT?
Maebros Posted November 13, 2013 Report Posted November 13, 2013 they may in fact sound better than what you have . they may not be bad speakers at all. just don't expect Hertz quality or support. its possible that the are actual hertz speakers but if they are not purchased from and authorized dealer then eletromedia will not honor any warranty nor will they offer support HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said: I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster. On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said: he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.