Second Skin Audio

help me choose subs

greg4510

or a psi platform 3 18 or 2 platform 3 15s. or u could have psi custom make u a sub how you want it. color scheme, spider strength and quantity, and custom logo/dustcaps all that good stuff (http://psicaraudio.com/request-form/)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird..

He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke.

2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe

subs: 2 soundqubed hds300 12s 4'1" towers tuned to 29hz sub: AQ hdc3 12

Amp: pioneer gm9061 amp: poineer gm9601

headunit: kenwood kdc 255u mids: SQ pro mids

midbass: polk db 8s highs: stock

mids/highs: shitty off brand

:NeedPics:

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird..

He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke.

2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe

dont get the 2 sp4 if youre not wanting to run another amp.. 2500 is not enough for 1 beast sub.. the Fi BL or the Fi Q is your best bet.. the z v3 and the DC lvl 4 are other good subs to look into

and to who said to run the kicker amp at 0.5 ohms dont listen to him.. the amp is to be run at 2 ohms.. kicker is picky and i wouldnt run it under 2 ohms

I say use aero ports and put them flush with the rear deck with subs facing forward some how that would be nice

thats what i was thinking

dont get the 2 sp4 if youre not wanting to run another amp.. 2500 is not enough for 1 beast sub.. the Fi BL or the Fi Q is your best bet.. the z v3 and the DC lvl 4 are other good subs to look into

and to who said to run the kicker amp at 0.5 ohms dont listen to him.. the amp is to be run at 2 ohms.. kicker is picky and i wouldnt run it under 2 ohms

i never told him to run the kicker amp at .5 ohms that would be stupid as fuck. implied that it would be unwise to run 2 soundqubed hdc 15s wired in parallel to .5 ohms (dual 2ohm subs) i also said he could wire it up to 2 ohms

man im really stuck on what subs to try. i have the money to buy alot of different subs but i was looking at those new soundqube hds300 15s they say 1200 rms and i know they are kinda cheap but maybe they will put out pretty good sound in like 3.5 cubes apiece tuned at like 34hz. the hdc3.0 are like a no brainer but idk if that one amp will push them good enough or not(kicker zx2500.1)

if you go with sound qubed u should get the hdc 3 15s and would need another zx2500 or a diff amp unless you want to run your amp at 0.5 ohms or you could wire the voice coils in series then the subs in parallel to get 2 ohms

ive heard some sundown amps will do 0.5

you said, unless you want to run your amp at 0.5....

you said, unless you want to run your amp at 0.5....

that should be common knowledge that ur not supposed to run an amp at 0.5 ohms unless its .5 ohm stable

Archived