Second Skin Audio

SlamingSuburban's new enclosure

CleanSierra

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Option 2, symmetry is awesome. Can't wait for the finished vids. (getting ahead of myself) lol

Them burbans got so much damn room in the back

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

how about having 2 subs close to each other centered and then 1on the left and right edges of the box? Of course as far from the port as possible.

Either way it will be one hell of a finished product for those 18? As my guess.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

how about having 2 subs close to each other centered and then 1on the left and right edges of the box? Of course as far from the port as possible.

I don't want it to have uneven loading issues. I don't know why I spaced out and didn't shove those subs closer to the back of the box. The port goes back like 34" or something so I should be able to get all 4 subs over it so loading is pretty even. And if he wants the subs spaced differently, he can certainly have it. He'll be the one that listens to it daily. I believe evenly spaced would perform best though

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Figured with that kind of walls, baffle and that port Looks huge.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I don't want it to have uneven loading issues. I don't know why I spaced out and didn't shove those subs closer to the back of the box. The port goes back like 34" or something so I should be able to get all 4 subs over it so loading is pretty even.

That's understandable. Sometimes having things at angles can make the design stand out but it still has to work none the less

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

Figured with that kind of walls, baffle and that port Looks huge.

The port is huge. I'm confident it will perform and have great output. There won't be any port noise from this box. Thanks for commenting and watching. I'm excited to hear it when it's done, I'm thinking I'll be entitled to the first demo right?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I think the whole block will get the first demo if they want it or not.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

Archived