Sundown Audio

How To Find Out Actual Amp Power

what i do is take the fuses and add them then times them buy 14.4..and you will have the output of the amp..i dont know if im correct but its like im very close to the amps ratings..try it!

Example:

my hk401sx has 3 40 amp fuses with adds up to 120 then times that by 14.4 which equals 1728..my amp is rated at 1800wrms at .5 ohm

thats not right

feed your amp a signal and connect an o-scope to the output terminals turn you gain up untill the point right before the signal clips. amps x volts = watts take the ammount of current your amp is pulling and multiply the input voltage of the amp and you will have your wattage.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

wiggles, how much does ur amp put out.... in the past the cheap amps have done very well for me, and when i did drop some decent cash on a amp, the bisch shuts of whenver im on it, but my cheaper amps didnt they kept pluggin along.... but my amp now, shuts off for about 20 seconds, comes back on then will go off when i get on it hard again

gets very annoying, plus the cheaper amps cost half and kept pluggin along

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

w87will, he has 2 hifonics amps.... are the brutus series master/slave? the hole thing is i dont wanna run 2 bass knobs, and make it easiest as possible
oh this just came to mind i guess you could always check the ac voltage coming out of the speaker outputs and then convert it using ohms law

at a decent volume level

but then again maybe not

mfg rates it at 3200 @ 1 ohm, and if i go off the rms cart listed on the site it does over rms, and if i go off others who say times by votagex fuse amps, it only does like 2200 if i go off max amp draw per mfg it does 2800 so who know what it honestly does

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

mfg rates it at 3200 @ 1 ohm, and if i go off the rms cart listed on the site it does over rms, and if i go off others who say times by votagex fuse amps, it only does like 2200 if i go off max amp draw per mfg it does 2800 so who know what it honestly does

how much u want for it? how is it cosmetically? and so on

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

how much u want for it? how is it cosmetically? and so on

I can tell you from what i heard its works pretty good :D made my eyes go blurry :blink:

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

id take 300 for it, and cosm. its 9-10 no major scratches, still have protective plastic, remote, box, but i wont be doing any selling till after sbn lol

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

I can tell you from what i heard its works pretty good :D made my eyes go blurry :blink:

yea, like i said the cheaper amps have worked better for me then when i dropped a good chunk on one... i like the off brands... if they work for me than thats good enuf

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg