Swap the AQ back in. Does it go away? Yes problem found

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I am wired at 1ohm.

DMM was reading 2 then went down to 1.

If it's honestly the amp I'll buy a new one. I'm just trying to role the amp out.

swap. the. audioque. back. in.

why the hell are you going to buy a new amp when you have a perfectly good one that you swapped out for that pyle of crap?

Hahaha, this is great. If the amp is so great, wire it to .5 nominally like my dc 2k, which correct me if I'm wrong, shares the same board as the AQ, Sundown, DD, ect., and tell me how it does. But seems like you're level minded OP, I would just try to get a refund, and go pickup a quality amp. I've been there done that thinking I could save a little here or there. Not worth it lol.

Current setup in my 96 Hoe

Hu - Pioneer DEH-80prs.

Amps - (4) Crossfire C5 1700D's, MTX Thunder 5604(mids), PPI Art 300.2 (tweets)

Batts - 4 91ah rear batts, 50ah batt up front.

Subs - 2 Crossfire XSv2 18's

Alt - Singer 330A

Front stage - Random JL & Eclipse mids, Eclipse tweets

I won't get any rage. I'm just in for help not bashing on the amp. Instead of arguing we should be helping him. And I highly doubt his rise isn't at least up to 2ohm

you didnt even know what rise was til i told you.....

we are helping him. we are telling him to swap the better amp back in and see if it works.

And maybe you have no idea what your talking about huh? We're trying to help why state your uneducated opinion.?

Who are you calling uneducated? And how do you know enough about that person to say so.

Nobody is flaming the guy for owning a cheap amp.

When only one component in a system changes, then it starts to under perform, almost every time the new component is the culprit.

Just because other people own the same amp and theirs works ok, doesn't rule out the possibility that his is toast.

He swapped a good working amp out for a sub par amp, then comes here to ask what gives. Do you really even need to ask in that situation?

We did help him. You came in all captain save a ho because we called a spade a spade and pointed out the amp is trash. Recognize everyone is right and use it as a learning experience to not have it happen in the future. We've all been there. Fuck I owned audiobahn amps at one point.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I bet that pure audio 3k will output more power then the ap2200 at 1ohm

Your comparing an amp rated at 3k vs an amp rated at 2.2k. That's like saying I can bench press more than your mom. No shit. How about you compare which actually will do rated power or a higher percentage above rated?

Archived