Jump to content
DC Sound Lab

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok so quick question..... If I were to get a lvl 4 15'' with the xl upgrade and the dual 1.4 ohm option.... When wiring that to a 1.2k it would give me .7 ohms at the amp...... Is the 1.2k good to handle that? I know that the website says stable to 1 ohm, and ive seen the smd test when he tested to .8 ohms..... Im just curious if it could handle .7 ohms for a mostly daily driver?

Mysignature_zpsc870b869.jpg

Posted

Yes it could cause its not constantly seeing .7 load you will most likely rise above 1ohm when playing.

Why not get the 2k? or do you already have the 1.2k?

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Posted

If it was me I would look into a lvl3 not the lvl 4

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Posted

Cause of the power that you are wanting to run. the stock lvl4 is a 1400rms woofer you are waning to ad XL parts so that would bump up the rms on that woofer. The stock lvl 3 is a 900rms and a 1800 peak which falls right into the power that you are wanting to use.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Posted

You could do that as well. Im not sure what your goals are but the stock lvl 3 will take that 1.2K all day long with no issue

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Posted

Well as for my goals it will be a primarily daily driver, as I dont have any competitions in my area but ultimately I would like to compete with it. Bottom line is Im trying to get as loud as I possibly can for $650-800 for the sub and amp

Mysignature_zpsc870b869.jpg

Posted

Stephen, please send me a message and I would be glad to go over everything with you and help you get the right equipment to fit your budget.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2278 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...