Is the Soundstream XXX 18 a joke?

BigBass557

actually, i have a buddy who has two. they are more like 5k subs. The coils and suspension can handle more, but they have a single small tinsel lead which limits them when you start throwing a lot of power at them for an extended time. And i doubt you put a real 10krms to one daily.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

I had a sound stream xxx 15 in my jetta and that thing was a beast. Got it off a buddy of mine who had it on an ab 750.1 for a few months. I got it and it was still stiff as fuck after all of that abuse. I surprising got loud off of very little power also (had a sundown 1200 on it for a month).

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

2 addictive audio 500.1

now are you speaking of the XXX 18 or the X3 18

well amp doesnt matter. more as of what kind of electrical do u have cause i doubt the 10k daily when u play a sub and experience voltage drops. youre losing power also. and gain comes into a factor that the amp may be playing at a low level. which is almost equivalent to running less power (depending on the settings on the amp) i would love to see what u burped with that much power on one sub

• 1 year later...

Archived