Suggestions on comp speakers to go with DC 175.4?

egnolac26

[email protected] - Are you running the RE XXX's?

Not yet but they're on the list!

How can you recommend them if you haven't run them?

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

It's not like I was praising how good they are, or telling him they're the best speakers I've ever heard. I simply through out one suggestion, a price, and where to find them. If you have some negative experience about my simple suggestion I'd like to hear what it is.

EDIT: I don't see you making any suggestions, why don't you help the thread instead of questioning me?

It's not like I was praising how good they are, or telling him they're the best speakers I've ever heard. I simply through out one suggestion, a price, and where to find them. If you have some negative experience about my simple suggestion I'd like to hear what it is.

EDIT: I don't see you making any suggestions, why don't you help the thread instead of questioning me?

So you have heard them? I wasn't trying to bust your balls I just wanted to know if you had heard or ran them is all. I am actually looking at them for my truck and want some real experience about them. I am having a hard time choosing as there are so many choices.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

I haven't actually heard them yet. If i knew of a place where I could hear them in person I'd jump all over it. I do plan on buying them sometime relatively soon tho. they are the only components that I can find that (at least from what i heard/read) still have a lot of response down where a sub should be taking over, like the 30-80hz range. It's just the best solution for me because I could never fit a dedicated sub in the car I plan on putting the re xxx's in. But from all the reviews and video's I've watched they seem like a great set of components. And I've seen them recommended on this site several times.

Archived